Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Intro

I considered finding the nearest highest building within the small town I live in and jumping. Wait before you think I’m a suicidal maniac it was just a thought let me explain my reasons. I just want the chance to meet God, Allah, Creator, Father or the Holy Spirit, which ever name he or she is going by this season and ask him why has he or she cursed me this way? I’m a million miles from home ,I got fired ,I got kicked out of college, I broke my arm and I broke up with man I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my Life with .Instead of facing one of my worst fears and toping myself I decided to start a blog .God help us all! Welcome to the life of a possibly insane 20 something year old Black woman.

No comments: